Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Yes, getting through assignments @Former-Member  .....

Cooking - gotta go 👋💕

I am sorry you have so many challenges to face @oceangirl  I think it’s really important you feel comfortable with your pdoc and of course I can’t suggest anyone but maybe chat to your GP about it.

I know nothing about rTMS as I’ve only had ECT so I can’t say anything much there either but perhaps your GP could also help there.

I don’t know how often you go to the beach but I find that a great place to go and process things. It’s comforting to watch the waves just keep rolling in...definitely my special place.

Sitting with you

💛🤗💛💙💛💙

@Faith-and-Hope Finished ironing the coloured newspaper (yes you read that right - had to iron each piece to straighten it out ready to glue on the kids work). Not going to paint both sides as I have had to redo some already because they have been sticking to the table and ripping. Now need to do the remianing painting - all those that wanted 2 or more colours (stupid me agreed to it Smiley Frustrated). So going to be a long night but hoping I can get it all done tonight and glue on their work tomorrow ...still on track then to take it all into school on Wednesday 👍

Have done something to my foot - can't stand on it properly and is aching up my leg. I felt that a bit at school on Friday but just thought it was running from class to class and fatigue. It matches my finger now - still can't use it properly. Had another trip to emergency last week after a painful night with it - had a further x-ray and doctor wanted me to have all week off work to rest it but of course that was not going to happen in the last week of term. There is some tissue and ligament damage and swells without anti-inflammatories but the pain has gone (the occasional discomfort but I can handle that).  Get this work for school done and then will rest everything - my whole body is feeling the wear and tear Smiley Sad but also know if I don't keep going until it is all done then I won't be able to do it later. 

Will check in with you later to see how you are going yourself. Hugs to you, Nelly and D2 💜💙💚🧡💛

That's a lot hey @oceangirl

I'm really unsure.

I think maybe getting a second opinion could be a good option.

Yeah I recall the surgeries you spoke about. Are you not able to eat much in the mornings? Maybe you could try shakes/supplements etc?

I gotta go to bed as an early start tomorrow @oceangirl

I'll be around tomorrow morning but I do hope you feel better soon

Sorry I wasn't much help tonight my friend

@MDT How was your day Hams? I have a tendency to have something sweet at breakfast time or something on the run not always the healthiest of options for me.  A better choice is a green smoothie in the morning. I have protein powder to add to my food and I could have that with oats in the morning or eggs. Another opinion would be reassuring and helpful and something that I could organize tomorrow. 

Sorry I missed your other message, I was in the middle of sending you a message. You were of great help. Just being there is enough my friend. I know I will feel better soon. Hope you sleep well and have a great day tomorrow.. @MDT 

Hearing you @Former-Member ..... 💐💕

@Eve7 

I have a bit to process atm and the beach is my special place too. I appreciate your post and advice. Talk soon...

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance