Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

All good @Former-Member Heart

Always with you and you with me @Faith-and-Hope Heart

How are Cst and Tobes @Zoe7 ? I haveNelly walking all over me tonight ..... maybe because my highest point while I am lounging on the couch is my shoulder, and she can't perch on that !

Hi @Former-Member 👋

s2bx and his bit need what I cannot write here @Faith-and-Hope They should be valuing and loving your D2 and it really upsets me (as I am sure it does you) that she would be treated in any way other than the beautiful way she deserves - makes me soo angry that such a precious soul is not treated with anything but kindnness Smiley Sad

@Zoe7, it's sounding to me like you are saying goodbye, with the beautiful messages you are leaving around the forums for your friends tonight, and I want to hear that that is not true ..... that you will be here with me, with us, as we move towards the end of this year and into the new one.  You are such an important part of the community here, and such a dear friend, I can't imagine getting through my next, and biggest hurdles without you here, and without being able to celebrate the outcomes with you too.

I have no doubt, having seen what they did, that s2bx and his bit will get what is owed to them @Zoe7 ..... I think it's actually worked the opposite from intimidating me, and instead has just made me really angry, as you have expressed too ...... grrrr ..... I am actually looking forward to their vindictiveness being exposed for what it is ,,,., 

Even when I am not here @Faith-and-Hope I always have you in my heart Heart

I wish nothing but light and love for you Hon and whilst I cannot guarantee right now how much I will or will not be here going forward I can guarantee that you have all my love and hope for things to be better for you and D2.

We have this amazing girl at school that is both physically and intellectually disabled - she is such a joy to have around and I think of you and D2 everytime I see her. She makes me smile when I am with her because she is so beautiful in so many ways and that is what your a/h of an ex and his bit obviously do not get.- such precious souls should be cherished, loved and celebrated NOT put down or treated as if they are a burden. s2bx and his bit need a lesson in the grace and love you hold - they have none of that though and never will Smiley Sad ...and as hard as it is for you to witness - it very well may be their final undoing ....we can only hope.

Oh .... you have someone e like my D2 with you @Zoe7  ❤️

I do @Faith-and-Hope and I love her to bits Heart She smiles when she sees me too and that is gold Smiley Very Happy

❤️❤️❤️ @Zoe7, yes, they are gold .... 

I know you have been struggling for a long time now @Zoe7, and this year certainly has been incredibly difficult for you. I'm sure that it's been nothing like you expected. I know there has many tiny moments of joy along the way too. Particularly with your kids.

On the forums or off, you help to sustain me. To believe that any thing is possible, and to just push on even when everything is screaming to give up.

So I certainly hope that you aren't saying goodbye to us. But I understand that you're really hurting right now.. Life without you would be very sad.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance