Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

@Faith-and-Hope Tobes is back to his normal mischieveous and snuggly self today - thank goodness 😇 Both he and Cat have been having brother/sister fights tonight but they have both had their night biscuits so should disappear to their respective corners of the house now and settle down. (BTW Cat always wins lol) 

How is Nelly and D2? ...and how are you Hon? Heart

So glad about Tobes @Zoe7 ❣️

I am feeling very flat today after what s2bx and bit did to D2 in the last couple of days.  She had to go back there today and I am waiting for her to return, wondering if it's going to be a repeat of Friday, or something worse.

I got a few things done on my to-do list today, and watched an old fave movie to give myself a distraction.  Waiting to hear whether my legal team will take action ..... 😔

I have cooked my dinner.  D2 will have eaten, but she will keep company with me while we watch the next episode of our tv show.

I hope beyond hope that she has been treated as she deserves today @Faith-and-Hope - with respect and love. If not then she is very lucky to have you there for her Heart My gorgeous girl at school gave me a hug today and I started to tear up - it was one of those so precious moments that made me happy to be alive. The teacher aide took a photo of the two of us together with beaming smiles on both of our faces - it was a magical moment Smiley Very Happy That kid has well and truly won my heart Heart ...that is how your beautiful girl should be treated and spend her life with just such a smile on her face Heart

If she has not been treated right - or worse than last Friday - then take whatever action you need to keep her safe and smiling - backing you all the way Hon Heart

Wasn't treated as badly, but health boundaries not respected ..... again ..... :face_with_rolling_eyes:

@Zoe7 

Oh Hon that is enough ...keep records and let your legal team know what has been happening - it is inexcusable @Faith-and-Hope Give her  a big hug from me ...and an extra squishy one for you Heart

Have to head to bed now - can barely keep my eyes open. I hope D2 is okay and you both have a great night together. Goodnight sweetheart Heart

Thanks @Zoe7 ..... I hope you sleep well.  It's been a full day, and you have achieved so much.

And Nelly is walking on me ..... lol

Wishing you a good day at work today @Zoe7 ...... you are such a sweetheart caring for your co-teacher like that.

💜🦋

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good morning @Faith-and-Hope and everyone. 
Hoping for an ok day for everyone. 💞🌷🌸🌻🌼

5A7CD12D-582E-49A0-9B23-779EB515E7C3.jpeg

Morning @Former-Member 💜💐💕 .....

Evening @Faith-and-Hope It was a good day today - had the little preppies for 3 sessions and they were absolutely adorable. We made paper flowers by using the quilling strips I cut for the other classes - they loved it and were so cute cutting little pieces and making loops for petals. I had to help them cut circles for the middle of their flowers and also vase shapes for some of them but it was no effort at all - that is a good day Smiley Very Happy

Our class had a relief teacher again as my co-teacher was still unwell - I am back on class tomorrow though so will see how they have coped. They are usually pretty good with a relief teacher but my energiser bunny was running rampant today so there may be some TLC needed with some kids and diffusing emotions. I have a little work to do tonight to get ready but it shouldn't take too long.

I have also checked in with my Principal with a couple of report changes needed and have sorted all but one - my co-teacher will need to do that one as I am not sure what she meant and thus cannot change it for her ...but that is all that is left to change and then our reports are ready. I think we had the least changes and also had them in before most others so that is a big tick to us. I am going to miss working with her next year but we will still be in the same team so I am grateful for that. The teacher I am working with next year is a real sweetheart too so it won't be a hard transition. 

On a sadder note - my carpet cleaner has gone to the big rug store in the sky Smiley Sad I got part way through cleaning my big rug outside and it kept tripping the fuse. My little boy was sick again so I decided to do the whole rug. Luckily it is going to be warm tomorrow so hoping it dries outside Smiley Frustrated

Time to give the fur babies their night biscuits and then clean up a bit before I do the work I need to do.

Much love to you, Nelly and D2 Heart 

ps: got another big hug from my girl today and of course thought of you and D2 - she is such a joy and always brightens my day 😇💖

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance