Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

I have a date tonight with my tv and the Hurricanes game @TAB LOL - don't even know who we are playing and might fall asleep while watching but it will likely be the last time I can sit and relax now until after Christmas so I am going to make the most of it.

@Zoe7 so glad you are doing well. Take care.

All sounds so positive @Zoe7 @I'm really glad things are working out for you 

I lost my job today so I'm not coping at all. Financially in bad way. 
not sure what life will bring 

but well done xxxx

Getting there @Meowmy but a long way to go still to be back to where I was several months ago - baby steps...

@Zoe7  Hey Zoe7 so great to hear from you. You have been in my thoughts of late wondering how everything is going for you. Have a great Christmas lovely lady and I am sure your new school next year will be everything you hope for. Love always your friend peaxxx

ps: dont forget us will youHeart

Sorry to hear that @BlueBay - that is terrible news. Lean on your family and your supports to help you Hon.

I could never forget my little pea friend @greenpea and I love that you have broken out the Christmas Pea avatar Smiley Very Happy I might be around a bit more now that school has finished and there are not so many external demands upon me - been a very long and busy few weeks so happy now to have some down time as well.

Haha @Zoe7 am sick of same teams mostly so far tho
Oh it's already started they're playing in Alice Springs? Hope they survive

@BlueBay  sorry to hear your news BlueBay. Hoping something comes up for you in the new yearxxx

So sorry @BlueBay I haven't had an income really since October starting to do my head in ok few good days lately
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance