Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: GeminiLion Diaries

Howdy. 

I will feel better/habit thing to say huge thankyou for the voucher. 

I have ditched social media (down a massive 98% guess). Even ditching social-like apps or sites. I am not suffering fomo. I am feeling greatly stressfree and more time. My next phase is no more simcity (lol) except bedtime so I dont look for ebay bargain opportunities (again lol) at midnight. Focusing on my art. Not paniking but elecated concern about an exhibition I am putting together. Lol! its my own contribution - worry when the project manager has his own artwork behind schedule. Whole reason why I am doing the project was to get "experience" and something to put on my cv as well as volunteering back to the community. Tbh, I have realise that I am still not coping with worry (not stress but "worry" i.e. having bad thoughts about the future).

I started Upward course which is covering old theory I already know but its helping to revise. I havent seen my pyschologist since begining of the year in fear of Covid (last time there her secretary was sick! which spook me). Mind you  no one contacted me... glad to see I am being missed 😕 its all good. Not much more theory side we can do and is really just checkups now.  And I am doing soo much better now. Thinking about the future etc. 

Take care 🙂 ❤️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance