Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Good Morning!

Have a drink for me @Gazza75  I never go those places by myself . Plenty of company around for you. Take care 💌

tooooo many people for us there @Former-Member , @Gazza75 

@Former-Member Hey darling, nice to see your cheerful self. Hope your day is going well. Take care.

Former-Member
Not applicable

maybe Shaz, think it might be the smell for me, and the 'pick-up' mentality 😏 Never thought to go there to watch sports on these new big flatscreens, thats a great idea.

@Shaz51 Haya darling

Former-Member
Not applicable

hugz-emergency.gif

Hi @Meowmy , good to see you ,😃 - grabbing a hug before you disappear lol. What you doing toay? 

on these new big flatscreens, thats a great idea.-- like the melbourne Cup  or the grand finals @Former-Member Heart

heyyyyyy darling @Meowmy Heart

@Former-Member Hey darling, thanks for hug, love it. I went for a walk, then grocery shopping, just paid off bills. Got a chest infection, so need to rest.lol. Take care sweetie.

@Shaz51 Hey Shazzy, hope your day is good .lol and things work out well. Take care.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance