Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Good morning @greenpea. Enjoy your walk. And your day.

Good morning to everyone else passing through here

Morning everyone 👋
Thanks for the shoutout @greenpea thats pics cute 💚

Morning everyone

Hi @The-red-centaur I got a notification about your post regarding your mum and now it's missing.  I did read it though through the notification.  Just wanted to say how brave I thought you were and hoping everything works out.💓

@Lemonjuice the post disappeared coz I breached guidelines. It should be live now though.

How are you.

@The-red-centaur  ok, glad it's back on.  I'm ok.  We put the suicidal part to sleep, well, she knows what's going on but sort of in a twilight zone.  She was too exhausted to go on.  Figured if we can't get her into hospital, we can bring the hospital to her, ha ha, so she's resting.  Meanwhile, three of us are cleaning the house, the realestate agent is coming over at 2pm...so exciting.

Can't explain what a relief it is to talk this way, in plural, rather than singular...to not hide who you are.  Like I said, I think you are pretty brave to be your true self. I'm only now starting to understand that.

Good morning everyone have a great day 💜

@greenpea Good morning how are you doing today 💙

@TAB Good morning how are you doing today 💜

Thats good @MDT
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance