Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

See how I go @Meowmy just think will hurt myself lol anyway theres still heaters and only 8 deg tonight so practically a heatwave

@Meowmy am feeling really run down at present

@Bill16  That’s good to hear. I am going ok thanks 😊

@BlueBay  I hope you are feeling better soon and on the up. I took the day off my daughter had an exam at Uni and she has really bad anxiety and she was working her self up about getting there so I just took her 

How did she feel after @Ant7 ? I am old but did uni nearly 20 yrs ago before going back to bashing steel . Gosh I was occupied. Did well ok surprisingly well at some exams , going back to first principles etc, coaxing answers out lol. Anyways hope she’s ok.
Btw prob only thing father said that carried out was not to get a tattoo ok cos it required.. no action..
plus he had a convincing argument re his past in Germany and pre , post and during WWII .anyway.

I puffed and I cursed and I read crack patterns in wood but tis done . Bit warmer tonight so may not do it @Meowmy hope shops fun

GP..? You have been busy during day lately but ... hmm @greenpea

Hope your daughters ok now that the exam is over @Ant7 

my youngest son had his last exam today at uni. He gets his results in about a month. He’s doing Grad Dip Bus Management and Accounting. 

Now he needs to find a job. Thsts the hard bit. 

Have a good night. ❤️

@TAB well done,tabby cat, you have done well today. Wish you wonderful warm cozy evening and night. I am food court shopping centre, having another coffee and some take away. Then walk for thirty,forty minutes before home. Thanks for care and support. You helped to make thirteen day free of anxiety. Greenpeace must be busy, no signs since the morning.

@eudemonism hope you feel more energy soon. It's hard in winter.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance