Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@BryanaCamp Good morning sweetie, you are a champion. Hope work continues to go well and you feel good. Have a nice day.

@Gazza75 Good morning, thanks for kind message. Have a good day.

G'day @Ralph , nice to meet you.  Welcome to one of the busiest chats on here 🙂

hi @Ralph welcome to the forum Smiley Happy

How are you going today? It's great you've met greenpea, she's always so supportive & cheerful. I hope you'll feel welcome here, there are lots of kind & understanding people here if you want to talk. Have a good Friday

Hi @Meowmy @BryanaCamp @Gazza75 @BlueBay @Ralph

Hope you are well today

Good Morning @MDT , going pretty well here thanks.  Hope you are well and have a great Friday and even better weekend.  Do you have any plans?  Looked like a tough day of racing in the tour de france.  Wish I could of watched more of it, the mountains are my favourite bits.

@BryanaCampjust had pretty long chat with brother which was nice.  He wants to try and help me out financially which I'm not sure about.  He's going to pickup a special 'recumbant' bike tomorrow.  I hope it gives him some freedom and independance.  I think he's pretty excited about it as he's been in training on his exercise bike for months now.  I know he'd be missing the outdoors and fresh air.

I saw a bit of it yesterday @Gazza75 but I had to go to bed i was pretty tired last night

Today I am doing job applications again. Sent 2 off already.

I have music on in the background to keep me going.

Hope you have a good day and weekend. I don't have any plans at this stage. Will likely take it easy I think.

@MDT hey we are going imaginary coffee around seven pm if you would like to join us @greenpea 

Take care.

7pm? @Meowmy
Sure thing.

@MDT see you for imaginary coffee seven pm

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance