Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Good Morning!

Thank you @greenpea 

But its a very sad day here for me. My mum rushed to hospital yesterday. Not expected to last the day out. Survived the night but on heavy doses of morphine to help breathing. And unresponsive. She will not wake up, and its just a matter of time. Waiting is so hard. More so, because Im not there. I was going to drive there yday, but Drs said I likely would not get there in time. And she was not aware anyway.

@Former-Member sending you my thoughts and love. I'm so sorry to hear what's been going on 😔

Hi Sherry, 

Sorry to hear you are going through this. It must be so hard. We send our support. Please keep us posted on how you are going. 

@Former-Member  Hi Sherry so sorry to hear about your mum :(. You are in my thoughts today. Love peaxxxxHeart

Happy Saturday forumites
I hope it's a good day for you.
I have given gym a miss today as my back is still playing up. Still going to get brekky though.

Take care today

@Former-Member Have a nice day.

@Shaz51 @Former-Member @greenpea @Meowmy

And others. Forgot to tag people lol

@MDT Good morning. Wish you a good day.Slowly get going here. To walking. Will give you a shout when @greenpea  and I have imaginary coffee later this morning.

sorry @Former-Member  my mum went that way 2 years ago, well no food tube and morphine I couldnt get there but they gave her the phone and she smiled when heard my voice

Good Morning @MDT @Bill16 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance