Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@greenpea I can't do this...I can't even face dinner tonight.

@The-red-centaur  you can do this and you will. You are a very strong person and you will survive this. With the help of your friends here you will get through this. I can tell from talking with you what a tough one you are. You will be okay. Positive thoughts, positive thoughts. Holding your hand through this.

I'm not tough though. I'm really not. @greenpea
I wish I had just died 8 weeks ago.

@The-red-centaur  you are still here and you have a inner strength. I promise you I wont be going anywhere during this time for you. I may not be around just when you come  online but I will get back to you asap.  It will be okay. Promise me you will eat something. A couple of spoon fulls of that awful hospital food :). It is important to eat something.

@greenpea idk

@The-red-centaur  It is true saying I think it is never as bad as what we think and we are much tougher than what we give ourselves credit for :). Now what awful hospital food is on the menu for tonight? I hope they have something decent for you.

ohhhhhhh my awesome friend @The-red-centaur  you can do this and you will. You are a very strong person and you will survive this.

@greenpea, @MDT , @TAB , @Meowmy  and me are with you all the way

walking with you xoxo

@The-red-centaur @Shaz51  Shaz51 is right we are right there with you. xxxx 

@greenpea poached eggs, I only ate the custard though. It ain't much but still in my Cal intake.

@Shaz51 thanks.

@The-red-centaur  before I became a vegan I would like poached eggs :). We had two chooks in the backyard who would hide mountains of them lol. I mean mountains :D. I am getting my diet into gear as we speak it is hard. Good on you for eating the custard. Are you in a private room? or shared? if shared are there nice people for you to talk to?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance