Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Hi @Ant7  found out yest  didnt get job thought might have got, going to have to do something re thinking here 

might go for walk shortly looks cool out

Good morning all

Have a good day

Hey Hams @MDT  havent got moving here yet for walk, will soon though, how is  your day looking?

Low key @TAB

Gotta write up some things. But internet us failing here lol

yeah got txt here about mobile ph upgrade, just means had to get back up provider for internet now tv going in and out, cant put up with that much longer @MDT 

Yeah @TAB

It's annoying as haha. I need it to do my "work"

@TAB  Sorry about the job mate. I hope you enjoy your walk 

gonna kick tv here soon if dont turn it off already hit landlord up years or 2 ago for new antenna, got ripped off badly looks cheapest poss antenna more like bits of wire, and they didnt even replace old cable anyway may just say its not working and needs to be fixed @MDT 

use your phone for modem ??

yeah thought had no hope with job but got interview then went further so though had it @Ant7  bit upset as would have been easy way out of current situation oh well 

normally just do casual so that wouldnt have helped

Yeah not even that is good enough. Bit of a Blackwood we live in here at times... depending on wind haha @TAB

Well I am going to head out. Wasn't 100% on going to a conference tonight But nothing here to do. Will leave early and get some food out and then do some 'work at uni library. Then go to event
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance