Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: oRe: Let's relive the 1980's

Ha ha ... yep lot of Aussie slang.

I actually had to buy a rhyming dictionary for a course.  

underpants

convenience.

depends on syllable count and how close who want the vowels ...

Smiley Happy

@Sweet_cheeks 

Problem was more the flute riff and a spicks and speck show and someone sued and someone died.

Smiley Sad

@Appleblossom very funny rhymes. What's spics and specs and who sued and who died? It's a lot more interesting than the song. They should have done a rap about it with a flute.

@TAB Thanks Tab how are you?

in yet another muddle of own making @Sweet_cheeks  having dayoff work/quit job tba, superhot weather now smoke from fires even tho site says 100ks away ,internet slow, yada yada

@TAB I'm sorry about the work situation. It is hard keeping a job down when you are dealing with painful people and you are having a flu of the mind. I like to think of it that way. It's happened to me a number of times and I get anxious at work and do dumb stuff.  I'm applying for another job but it just gets harder. It's boiling where I am and  the sky is grey.  The perfect 80's song to go with this afternoon is the final countdown dodododo that always lifts the spirits.  Anyway on a serious note look after yourself. Is there another thing you could do that isn't so stressful?

..have another nap ? @Sweet_cheeks  re somethng else to do, having slow/no internet driving me nuts, guess fire fighters have been given it

@Shaz51 HI shaz

@TAB ok take it easy.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance