Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Mosquitos... In Winter?

@TABNot that I've noticed. It would have to be very well hidden if it is out there. There are some stillwater ponds in the nearby bushland, maybe 50-75m from my house, but nothing aside from that.

Certainly nothing that's only just cropped up this year. As I said, whatever the explaination is, this winter has been unique in terms of mozzies.

hmm got bitten tonight @chibam  lol guess you jinxed me and guess its winter lol

ooooh @chibam 

I just checked my profile and saw I have read half a million posts ... my rich brother did better with making 6 million buckeroos ...

seen any roos, panthers, lions or horses out your way?

Much activity?

No wonder I get attached to persons, and it is the person not the computer screen which is my attachment.  No good if the good ones are dropping off like flies.

Gotta love a few statistics but I prefer History like our mutual friend.

I used to know a lady in the Black Panthers ... way back ... she was a Canadian ... and built her own house ... now I know a lady in the Pink Panthers. @chibam 

Hi @Appleblossom . 🙂

@Appleblossom wrote:

seen any roos, panthers, lions or horses out your way?

No roos. A very long time ago we spotted a wallaby just beyond our back fence. Possums are rife around here.

There's a large-ish property just down the road from us that used to own horses. I think it's changed ownership, so I'm not sure about the currant mob. But yeah, many years ago, we looked out our living room windows to discover a huge unattended horse standing in our front yard, munching on our bushes. An escapee from down the road, we always figured.

@chibam 

Funny image. Thanks lol

yeah I have munched on currants and sometimes swum against the current, but we all gotta be careful of that doozy ... the old electric current no matter the whatage ...

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance