Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Outlander Happy Birthday Thread

Happy wonderful birthday @outlander 🥳!

I hope you have had a great day celebrating your special day!

Judi9877

Thank you so much everyone for all the birthday wishes. Was nice to come home to after a very long night at the hospital and overwhelming day.
i apologise for not tagging everyone, my brain is quite tired tonight and dont want anyone to feel left out if i accidently miss someone

Ohhh @outlander Sending you lots of tender hugs after today and sitting with you my sister xoxo 

Thank you @Shaz51 hugs are appreciated

Hello gorgeous @outlander 

Wishing you a very happy birthday. May the year ahead be YOUR year, one that brings you much compassion and kindness. Love and hugs dear Outlander 🌸💐🎇🎉☀️🌼🎁

Thank you @Anastasia 🥰

C87E4E4C-90CD-42FA-B265-F7F1CA47D679.jpeg

Happy Birthday @outlander ..... 💞🎈

Screenshot_20211021-205243_Firefox.jpg

Screenshot_20211022-011600_Firefox.jpg

Oh I'm sorry I'm a bit late lil Sis @outlander . I got caught up in some work stuff.

You've been having the worst time ever with your physical health issues haven't you? I hope that they are sorted once and for all soon. I'm glad you are focusing on some studies. I need you here to help me with my Tafe studies! All the stuff you study will count for something one day. And it shows dedication & commitment even in the face of everything that is happening to you.

Gentle squishy hugs from your Big Sis. Much love my angel on your Birthday! 💝💝💝💝💝❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️https://media.tenor.com/images/afbc39fcc4cbe67d9622f657d60d41cf/tenor.gif

Ohh, it was your birthday yesterday @outlander ! Happy belated birthday! 

@Anastasia wrote:

Hello gorgeous @outlander 

Wishing you a very happy birthday. May the year ahead be YOUR year, one that brings you much compassion and kindness. Love and hugs dear Outlander 🌸💐🎇🎉☀️🌼🎁

Yes, this!

Sending hugs and 💙

we could be study buddies! @Sans911 we can also be virtual study buddies lol.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance