Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Saturday Soiree - all welcome!!

Hi and good morning to all passing here this morning.  Sorry I'm late getting started.  Got caught up with delays installing new anti-virus software.  Quite frustrating!

@Adge @TAB @cutiepiekitty @Angels333 @Bimby2 @Shaz51 @Dec @Appleblossom @Scarecrowe @Razzle @greenpea @Hamsolo01 @saturnzoon @Snowie @Julia2019 @CheerBear @Maggie @Molliex @outlander @Zoe7 @Teej @Faith-and-Hope @frog @Scarecrowe @Former-Member @Sophia1 @Exoplanet @Razzle @cutiepiekitty @Wanderer @Ant7 @Everan @Meowmy @octavia  and everyone else around at the moment.

This is a social thread where it's also ok to talk about what's going on for you, find support and meet new people.  And share music, food ... whatever takes your fancy.

@Shaz51  thankyou so much for tagging lots of new people to this thread.  It means a lot to me as I haven't been around much this week xx

If anyone else can tag other members I'd be grateful.

A bit of chill music for a peaceful morning  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yMZ-04ud_Q

I'm caught up interviewing applicants for an ad seeking new support workers this week.  21 people in 2 days applied.  Trying to short list them and hoping to speak on the phone with the ones I'm interested in over the next couple of days, but I'll be here in between times.

Take care all xx

Image result for brunch pictures

Morning @eth   Hope your week has been a good one.....

Love the feast you put out for us all....looking forward to tucking in Smiley Wink

Hey @Scarecrowe  another really busy week here, to the extent that my psychologist warned me about not getting so busy that I'm triggered into hypomania.  A timely reminder.

How are you going today?

Hi @Former-Member   really glad to hear the danger has passed for the time being.  Hope you are getting some much needed rest and recuperation.

That is a very timely reminder @eth , with so many things going on in our lives, it is very easy to forget things like that.....

All going well here no complaints, had a good week, which was a nice change, helps with sleep, anxiety and stress levels when things are going well, as we all know.

Let's hope things continue along this path especially as it is the silly season

Hi @Shaz51 @eth @Scarecrowe @Bimby2 @TAB 

And everyone else at the Saturday Soiree - I hope everyone's day is the best it can be

Dec

Thanks @Owlunar 

I hope your day is going wonderfully so far Smiley Happy

thanks @Owlunar  hope kids not kicking ball stil .. Hi @Appleblossom 

Its already the silly season! @Scarecrowe 

Feel sorry for you having to put up with shopping mall music.

I just signed up to sing "different" carols in a "different" choir ... will help heal my wounded spirit ...sigh ... and give me a genuine laugh.  My mother died Christmas Day and its a tragedy for us all anyway.

Cheers @Owlunar @TAB 

No foot-ball kickin' kid out their this morning Tabby Cat - maybe it was new and the glory has worn off a bit - or maybe Mum or Dad took him out

It's nice to sleep in peacefully

Have the best day possible

Dec

@TAB 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance