Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabalugas@

@TAB hey tabby, think best to put health first.lol. Hope things work out for you re work.

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah will ring labor hire that might speed things up, they wont like me having days off or any insurance risk, plus they did query my medical as being too basic even before job @Meowmy 

@TAB good luck

@TAB @Bill16 hey boys. It is strange weather here, hot and cold, but sunny. Feeling my anxiety coming up. Just gone for a stroll and having a drink. On break from work. Took some relieving meds. Hope to start feeling better soon. Have a great day. Take care.

TAB
Senior Contributor

hope it goes okay @Meowmy  are you at work today or having time off work ?

@TAB hey tabby, I am working today but on break at the moment. Feeling a bit better. Hope you get through the day okay.

TAB
Senior Contributor

okay, was wondering @Meowmy  thanks

@TAB hey tabby, trying to get through last client and go to Dr appointment after work. Hope you are feeling better. Take care in the heat.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Hey @Meowmy  sent msg to work didnt want to talk to them, so thats prob job done with. 

Anyway got lots water and juice a/c is evap so doesnt do much after high 30s and when humid so its both now. just watching tv baths to cool down think bed soon, dont think going to work tomorrow is job not ended for me still not ok

Day before I had 1st day off ok nearly 2 weeks ago was worse than last 2 days think had heart attack or stroke or something its hard when they say 'do you need?' like to go home or to hospital but of course I did then oh well. 

think need to be broke re cant work dunno  

@TAB hey tabby, sounds you need your health as priority.lol. No good have all the money but very sick lol. May be can do some courses to work physically easier jobs.lol.  Was told by accountant nerf to work until near seventy years old.lol. Just got to Dr place. May be long wait here. Good luck with work issue. Take care

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance