Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: @Tabaluga's

@TAB This might perk you up a bit 🙂 @LadyleahRDBloom is doing aura readings. I had mine done and I must say she was spot on with it. It can't hurt to have it done 🙂

exactly what I was just thinking @greenpea  haha just saw a post I did last night saying i had a solution lol yeah well, OK. STOP. no more crap thinking today lol

@TABWell it is good to see you have a laugh :D.

Def got an aura happening here @greenpea re need to get self in bath lol um ok what thread is that in? and would she want to lol @LadyleahRDBloom

..have to sometimes @greenpea sick of worrying etc 

@TABlet me find it and I will tag you in 😄

haha sorry for being a Pill re Tab-let haha @greenpea lol soz my apostrophe key is dead else would be a bit clearer lol Anyway am turning a/c up and getting into bath, ok with another coffee somewhere in that . Catch you in bit and thanks for making me smile re me thinking my humor attempts amusing lol

@TAB I always enjoy a black sense of humour :). Am going to try and have a cat nap. Talk soon.

black is me on a good day prob more beige or grey lately @greenpea

Well I did ‘my’ scratchies @greenpea worst return in months lol $3 from 10 tickets at least lol . Got washing on. Trying not to die from heat, its not as hot as has been but have come over a bit ill so am feeling it. Hope your days ok. How did the psych go @Bill16?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance