Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabalugas@

yes, 18 deg cooler tomorrow just depressed now an dont want to go there

A cake sounds good @Meowmy  I might have a coffee and another bath lol 

@TAB Hey tabby, I ate custard pancake, two chocolates, one ginger beer. Feeling much better. Hope you cheer up soon. May be watch some funny cartoon. I am drinking Earl Grey warmed up. Has to indulge sometimes. Otherwise too depressing.

TAB
Senior Contributor

ginger beer would be nice @Meowmy  yes am bringing myself down, phone call from site expected any minute now, only thing heard from agency was a general text on dehydration ah the personal touch lol  

TAB
Senior Contributor

ginger be er would be nice @Meowmy  yes am bringing myself down, phone call from site expected any minute now, only thing heard from agency was a general text on dehydration ah the personal touch lol  

@TAB hey tabby, don't feel sad. You did do well the week before last. You have been positive lately. That all counts. Do something nice for yourself. Take care. You are on prayer list.

TAB
Senior Contributor

theyre asking me if will be in tomorrow @Meowmy  dont know what to say

@TAB hey tabby, may be honest. You were not well in the extreme heat. May be tomorrow you will be okay if you still want to go. Think they will understand. Extreme heat is no good.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Hi @Meowmy  I said yes, still waiting for reply, really bad winds here atm weather app says 70kph gusts 

@TAB hey tabby, sometimes listening to the wind relieves stress a bit. Hope you get something nice tonight to reward yourself. It is good we are still here.lol. Will go on prayer list again to put in another request for you as well.

TAB
Senior Contributor

worried about something coming through window but understand the concept @Meowmy  yeah have an iceblock I bought this morning plus ate a mountain of chocolate lol thx re request, dont mean to burden you, listening is enough Cat Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance