Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Ice-Memery

Hahaha yes @ArraDreaming that is so accurate!! Like my cats will come up begging for some of my food and I'm like 'dude you don't want carrots and hummus wtf' 🤣

My dog is so annoying @Jynx I love her but she is so annoying
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4JNmHQCwUi/?igsh=MXRwdjNqbmN6cjVydQ==

Hahaha yesss @ArraDreaming or when you pop to the bathroom and they're like "WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THERE LEMME IN I NEED TO BE WITH YOU WHILE YOU POOP"

@Jynx that’s my dog she freaks out if your in the shower and can’t see you and I find that real creepy
Can’t leave the door open because it gives me the creeps when she is starting away while I’m showering and also I want to my kids to leave me alone for 5 mins so I keep the door shut but she barks so loud behind the door it’s not worth it
Add in the fact that 2/3 of my kids will either iust come in or stand at the door and talk to me with no consideration for my privacy
@Jynx

@Jynx @ArraDreaming that's my cats! Gypsy will scratch at the bathroom door if she's denied access when my brother or I have a shower. She also likes to sit in the bathtub and have the tap on so she can drink from it.

Mal my boy will follow me everywhere, the toilet especially. He jumped up on the seat behind me one dark night, frightened the crap out of me. Lucky I was already where I was!!

My dog Kelly crossed the rainbow bridge several years ago but I remember getting takeaway chicken one lunchtime and sat it on the coffee table. I got up to answer the door and 5 minutes later my chicken and chips was nothing more than a box, not even a crumb left. And Kelly sitting by the back door looking guilty. I couldn't help but laugh at the whole situation. Loved that girl immensely.

Hahaha privacy, what privacy @ArraDreaming? You got kids and a dog, if you got a cat too you'd have the whole trifecta of death stares 🤣

I'm off mate, chat soon 😉💜

Aww @ENKELI bless our lil fur babies hey! I bid you goodnight as well, more pet stories always welcome! Chat soon 💜

images_-_2024-03-19T215512.113.jpeg

IMG_1512.jpeg

images_-_2024-03-12T161356.871.jpeg

FB_IMG_1710064488708.jpeg

IMG_1475.jpeg

IMG_1473.jpeg

IMG_1462.jpeg

Hahaha yes @Gwynn these are amazing!! Keep em coming superstar 😎

I'm with @Jynx , please keep posting @Gwynn. These memes make my day a little brighter 🤗

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance