Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

Same here My @Adge , and then I get the guilty feeling from my husband 🙃 

Oh @Shaz51 So you get a Double-Dose of Guilty feelings...

😐Adge

@Shaz51 , loved the doggy picture! @Adge I can relate. But my standards have lowered as I realized I can't do it all. 🙂

Tonight we are having beef ravioli with antipasto platter and veggies. Movie night with the kids at home 🥰🥰🥰. What's everyone else cooking? 

G'day @Healandlove your dinner sounds choice, apricot chicken here

Hi @Healandlove @Hopefulsoul @Historylover @oceangirl @Oaktree @SmilingGecko @MDT @Emelia8 @Clawde @Sophia1 @Bill16 @Jacques @saturnzoon @Appleblossom @Glisten @tonys @StanD @Meowmy @StuF  and anyone else around .. 

What IS everyone doing tonight ? having for tea ?....

think Bourbon here tbh lol ..

What's happening in your world @TAB gin, vodka and beer here 

about to do last 2 here @Bill16  only just figured where can get decent, cheap vodka, bl@rdy BWS, and liqorland stopped stocking it, was making their meths look bad .. then stumbled on it few months ago , was in pirie the whole time, der. Eristoff , smooth straight if have from freezer, one have atm not same. at Liquorlegends if have in WA

Yeah my bottle -o had no Smirnoff ay @TAB got some sky 

That sounds so tasty @Healandlove 😀🌺🤤

Im having slow cooked lamb shanks in the oven on low, with veggies, onions, garlic, a dollop of Vegemite for flavour, and pasta spirals.. the meat falls from the bone.. 🤤

And some rice crackers and tzatziki dip for afters 🙂🌺

Im going to try to make some chicken mince sausage rolls with finely chopped sage on the weekend - have been craving them! ☺️

I’ve found House on Netflix..does anyone remember this show about the doc with the walking stick who was a pain in the backside, starring Hugh Laurie? 🙂

@TAB it’s cranberry and a splash of vodka o’clock here 😎🌺

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance