Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Withdrawal symptoms

@May22 

Hi, sorry to hear it is such a struggle.

Did you see your GP? Could they recommend any services?

Unfortunately I've not got any suggestions of services for you. I wish I could offer more than my support.

Maybe someone else will know more. Hopefully

@StuF 
That's alright, it's just nice to know I'm not alone out here 🙂 I still need to go to the gp, I've booked it twice and cancelled both times, I'm very open with my doctor he knows my struggles and I'm very worried he's going to push me to go to a rehibilitation clinic, my bpd mood swings have been a bit outta control lately too so he knows impulse is strong, I will go and speak to him it's just a matter of not scaring myself out of it 

@May22 

At least it sounds like you have a GP you can trust 🙂

But yeah, still scary. I hope you get there.

It seems you Want to change and that's a huge part of the battle

Hi @May22,

It may be that you need to more slowly ween yourself off before going cold turkey. Without contravening guidelines it might be worthwhile to also talking to your GP about a medicinal cannabis prescription.

There are various products like THC oil that are much easier to control dosage on via eye-dropper (and thus slowly reduce) rather than say 'I'll only smoke half a joint rather than a whole one after dinner'.

@Former-Member - please delete if above is outside the guidelines

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance