Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: when is your Birthday

That's awesome @Scoo , nice to see another November birthday friend.

I'm 20, 21 in November, I was born in 1999 😊

@Adge 

Looking forward to a virtual birthday celebration on 15th March. Have put it in my calender ❤️

Thanks @Scoo That's a lovely idea.

Smiley Very HappyAdge

@Adge  Oh Adge we will have the biggest party for you ever! You will be partied out by the end of it my friend I am sure our brilliant party organizer @Shaz51  will work her magic again. Love peaxxx

Re: ellRe: when is your Birthday

Thanks @Former-Member  for the early birthday wish.

Just got back from Melbourne last night after three days of fun with my sister and two best mates.  I had no idea that my sister and best mate from Wolloongong was joining myself and my other mate.  So that was a nice surprise.  

Re: ellRe: when is your Birthday

No worries, I hope you had a good time. Happy birthday for tomorrow, I'll make sure to say it again xx

@Scarecrowe 

Hello Everyone
I am the Birthday Keeper of the forum and I am looking for everyone`s birthday to celebrate your day weather small or BIG as you like with your friends here , so let me know when your birthday is ????

@Allie-May, @Kazz1 , @leomonkey , @MyBrosKeeper , @dwenhv , 

@Maggie@Mazarita@BlueBay@Exoplanet  @Eden1919, @Sofia , @Valentine , @CherryValentine @Jaz5 @JosRapp , @dwenhv   @Eminabud1  @chibam , @Colin , @Wolfie74 , @Jaye , @Bast , @Dani1981 @Scout1@Nutella1@Avi@Mavis@MavisX@Mex@Wayno   @Kombibob , @homer , @JimmyP , @jimmy1982 , @Former-Member , @aButterfly , @Butterfly13@Amberlulu@Lee82@Isabelle@Ladasha@isoL8@MaddieM@Vimes@Mine@Hex  @Kizzy2 , @SweetestTaboo , @Longingtobelong , @saharagirl , @Jo , @Jo-anneJoy

29/4

🙂

hugs @saharagirl Heart and thank you xx

1/3 @Shaz51 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance