Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Can I ask everyone a question?

Hi @Eden1919 

We are sorry to hear that the forum moderation can feel patronising and dismissive for you.  This is never the Sane forum team's intention. We fully encourage you to continue to post your perceptions, opinions and views. Please feel free to contact us off the forum at team@saneforums.org if you want to raise any concerns directly.

regards

Whitehawk

Re: Can I ask everyone a question?

Thank you for clarifying things @Eucalypt @Whitehawk 

Smiley Happy

Part of me is pro-social and pro system (if they are good systems).  Its partly being a public servant etc.  Chaos all the time is not usually friendly or humane.  For me personally,  I am feeling better supported than ever before in my life.  SO far with the NDIS it has been good.  My workers are honestly trying to meet me where I am.  I appreciate it, but it has been a long time in coming.

Smiley Happy

@Eden1919 Keep being you and your best version of you.YOu have lots of beautiful qualities.  I really hope things improve in your life.  

Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance