Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Changing meds

Beach cricket sounds lovely @Eve7 

I agree having you all to talk to, sit with and call family makes the world of difference. Pinch myself that I got lucky to walk this crazy life with you all @Eve7 @WIP @Emelia8 @Former-Member @Zoe7 

((((( Group hug )))))

Former-Member
Not applicable

Still here. Sorry. I'm not keeping up. 

Good Morning @WIP  hoping today has some hope for you.

💜🤗💜

Thank you @Eve7 

I'm waiting in the reception of my Osteopath, so I should feel better psychically after my appt.

Have the new psychologist this afternoon, 2nd appt with her. Not sure how I'll feel after that one. I'm anxious already in the lead up.

I hope you have some sparkle in your day. You're doing so well since being discharged from hospital. I'm so happy for you!

🤗🌻🤗

Thanks @WIP @so far, so good 😊 

I hope your appointments go well today.

💚🤗💚

Hi @WIP 

I hope your appointments went well xxx

Big hugs 🤗❣️💞🙏💐

Hi @WIP  missing you. Are you safe?

Leaving you a hug.

💙🤗💙

Hi @Eve7 

Thank you for your concern - I'm ok, just plodding along. Taking it day by day.

My mum is leaving Monday to visit my sister, nephew & niece interstate. I'm so happy she gets to see her grandkids, but quietly a little worried how I'll go incase I have a crisis - she's the only support I have irl.  I might call on you guys if needed tho.

How are you going/feeling after your big decision appts with your pdoc?  I'm sure all will be fine. You can handle anything thrown your way.

Hugs

🤗🧡🤗

Hi lovely @Anastasia 

Osteo appt went well, but needed a Chiro  adjustment the following day, as the mid ribs and associated back area were al out of whack - very sore indeed.  Still a bit sore.  I describe it to people as 'white noise' - it's always there &'I just tolerate it until the pain gets unbearable (much time my Osteo & chiro's frustration).

How are you going my friend? You've been very quiet, so am assuming it's been a challenging week for you. I hope your man has come around and you are talking again, and also that your boy has settled a bit this week. I can't imagine how tough some days can be for you. I do know I admire you very much. Stay strong! Thinking of you.

L & Levi ❣️❤️❣️❤️❣️

I hope the treatments continue to provide some comfort for you xxx

I'm ok. Had a night out with my bf last night. First time ever to a proper restaurant just the two of us! My boys have both headed to their fathers so we grabbed the opportunity. It was lovely. 

My boy is not doing great but no need for hospital just an increase to the AP meds which is not great but not having to be admitted for as long as he has is a big win.  He's very needy and taking most of my attention most of the time which is why I don't have much to give here. Surgery is in order for some shoulder tears he has due to fits so hoping we can get that done this side of Christmas so he can "get on with life" and recover. 

Sending you love and light dear @WIP , Levi and 

Tagging @Emelia8 to keep her in the loop too xxx💞❣️💞

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance