Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Darkness

Hello dear @Former-Member ... sounds like a very long and rugged psych session.  I'm sorry to hear about the incessant switching.  Please take as much time out as you need, and try not to worry about any of us here.  We will all help watch over @Lee82 in any absence you have.  The important thing is that you are able to recover as best you can.

I'm glad you have made your decision about your account here.  I can understant your reasons.  As you may recall, I needed to do the same some 6 months or so ago.  Thanks for the heads up, I wont panic now when your profile disappears. When you return, if you feel safe to do so please tag us.  If you dont feel able to do that ... we will look out for you and find you some how.  

Wishing for you, a weekend of peace and restoration.  Sending you big hugs and lotsa love my sweet friend/s. 😊

Emelia 💞

Image result for wishing a weekend of peace and restoration

Former-Member
Not applicable

Sitting alone feeling lonely yet I don't want to talk anyone. I can't get today's session out of my head, nor the look on my niece's face when she FaceTimed to tell me he dad had passed. She begged me to come up tonight and be with her and the rest of my family and I had to tell her no. She was so heartbroken and hung up on me. I don't blame her amd I know she didn't mean to hurt my feelings, she has history on her side as in the pass all she had to do was ask and no matter what I was doing or had happening for me I was there. Feeling numb, lonely and very exhausted 

@Former-Member ... I'm really sorry Izzy.  About everything ... the eventual passing of your ex-BIL, your niece's pain, your own hurt feelings, your sense of not being there for others and the fact you are unable to get your psych session out of your head tonight.

Feeling lonely, yet not wanting to talk.  Feeling numb, lonely and exhausted.  Not knowing what you want or need. 

Its a really difficult time for you Izzy.  I'm about to head off to bed here, but if you'd like company ... I can keep my phone on for a while.  Tag me.

Offering you a sympathetic shoulder to cry on if thats what you need.  Or to sit in companionable silence. Sending love.  And ... I'm very sorry for your loss. 😔💔

Emelia 💞🤗🌹

@Former-Member so sorry for your loss my dear friend 🤗💞

@Former-Member 

Screenshot_2021-03-13-14-41-21-41.jpg

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @Emelia8 , @Anastasia @greenpea , your support is truly appreciated. 

@Lee82 , I have to admit that I am growing very concerned about you my love. I don't know weather or not your saw my post about closing this account. That should happen in the next 24 hours, but I will be signing back up with a new username. Love you 3000

@dizzyizzy Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance