Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Falling

Hang in there @Eden1919 

I don’t want to do this 

i know no one wants to hear about it but everything is completely screwed and this is all getting way too hard. 

i know people here say they care and I am not saying they dont and i know everyone is having a hard time but lately it has been really hard for me to feel like i am wanted/welcome here or like anyone here is listening. that is just how i feel but genuinely i feel like everyone is sick of me and doesnt want to hear about anything i have to say. these are just my feelings i am not blaming or accusing anyone i am just saying how i feel. 

Cool well I guess it is true 

nashy
Senior Contributor

Hey @Eden1919 we definitely do care about you, we're here to listen and support you in your journey. There's a lot of reasons why people can take time to respond to posts - time of evening, their own mental wellbeing or perhaps they don't have the right words at that point in time. How are you feeling this morning?

@nashy  it seems to regular for it to be that anytime in the last few months that i have posted personal things it has been like maybe 2-3 responses initially and then just ignored for the rest of the time and i just give up. idk like it is happening a lot. but it doesnt matter anymore 

Hi @Eden1919 

I'm sorry you are feeling ignored on the SANE Forums. Smiley Sad Do you have any other avenues to reach out to for support when the forums aren't fulfilling you needs? If not, please know that you are 100% welcome to reach out to the SANE Help Centre via telephone (1800 18 72 63) or online chat

Kindest Regards,

Amour_Et_Psyché

Hi @Eden1919 

Sorry for not responding earlier. I just logged on and saw your post.

I'm sorry no one has responded on here and that you feel that way.

I am finding the forums quieter then normal lately. It is hard when people are going through things and especially hard when they need that break.

I hope you got some support. Am around for about half an hour if you want to chat.

Please tag me or else I won't get a notification.

Take care 

Snowie xoxo

@Amour_Et_Psyché @Snowie  they have been quiet but I guess it just seems like maybe this is more than that. i really dont know. they were right though i cant trust anyone anymore i really fucked everything up and now i am paying the price everything is ruined and i tried so hard to make it work but i should have just listened at the start i was warned and now i am so stupid i ruin everything. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance