Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Keeping Happy.

Hello 

Clawde dropping in 😁

anybody out there at this time ?

would anybody like to come out to a Nice Dinner and Chat 

💬 tonight?

Hi there @Clawde 😊🌹

Already had some dinner,  but happy to have a chat if you are still around. I am just watching the footy on tele - Swans vs GWS. My Swans ahead at half time.  Hoping they can hang on for a win. 🌺 

I havent seen you for ages.  How have you been? 

Helllo Emelia8.
and All good friends just wanted to breeze on in and say Hello, to my old Friends, have organised a private event for this months event, 

Clawde still thinks and knows QMHW is a very important part of my life.

and of course it is with people like you, and all in my life and always here when I need some company and just be here when I need you, to be around with people that are kind and interesting and different than my other people in my life.

all you guys are ready to listen and help when I reach out with my discussions, and of course I love the story’s that are shared, I continually learn from every one.
And given strength and wisdom to keep going, through the ups and downs of life.
it’s one of the reasons I support people so some how let them know I understand and they are not alone either.
Great to know your just there’re our beautiful Emelia8 😍💋🌻

Helllo@ Emelia8.
and All good friends just wanted to breeze on in and say Hello, to my old Friends, have organised a private event for this months event, 

Clawde still thinks and knows QMHW is a very important part of my life.

and of course it is with people like you, and all in my life and always here when I need some company and just be here when I need you, to be around with people that are kind and interesting and different than my other people in my life.

all you guys are ready to listen and help when I reach out with my discussions, and of course I love the story’s that are shared, I continually learn from every one.
And given strength and wisdom to keep going, through the ups and downs of life.
it’s one of the reasons I support people so some how let them know I understand and they are not alone either.
Great to know your just there’re our beautiful Emelia8 😍💋🌻

Thank you @Clawde 🌹😊🙏

You are a very kind, sweet and sensitive soul and I appreciate you.  Keep well and stay happy my friend. ♥

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance