Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Bow
Senior Contributor

Re: My Mosaic

Thank you 

Bow
Senior Contributor

I should of just taken my medication earlier and gone to bed, was too scared though.  Made a mess tonight went to far. Why?? Should of reach out. Should of. Pathetic failure tonight. 

It can be hard to reach out @Bow try not to be to hard on yourself. Your not a failure
Do you want to talk about anything ?
Bow
Senior Contributor

I'm scared tonight @outlander 

Whats done is done @Bow 😔

The mess can be cleaned up and fixed.

You are not a failure ... you are still here with us. You stopped before you went too far ... well done!

Are you okay to take your medication now and go to bed?  Or do you need to attend the ER for some assistance?

Emelia 🤗💕

Whats scaring you atm? @Bow is there something you can so that helps you normally feel safe?
Bow
Senior Contributor

It's such a horrible vicious cycle. An addictive drug in its own form. The more I do it the worse it gets and the shorter the relief lasts. 
swinging from end to end tonight. Drawn out of the now and into the storm inside my head and then I try to stop it. 
LL was not helpful unfortunately. Scbs I gave up waiting. I need someone before these meds.

It sounds serious @Bow 

Can you wake your Mum and ask her for help?  Can you get yourself to hospital?  If not ... please call 000.

Bow
Senior Contributor

I would have to agree with @Emelia8 on this one, can you get your mother or call 000? Check in with us!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance