Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

This is the first year I have no kids at school for 23 years @Snowie 😞

Wow @Catcakes that is a big step for you and for them!

I have still got a long time left, another 8 years till my youngest finishes.

Hey @Bubbles3 I will tag you here, I can't do two threads at once!

Yeah, I kind of miss the school activity but all things come to an end. At least the kids are working and it’s nice when the come and go
@Snowie.

@JupiterI don't want to post on Sans's thread but HC is still offline and I can't talk on here

Chat should be back up now @Snowie 🙂

@Jupiterno still not Smiley Sad

@Snowie. I am so sorry you weren't able to get on to chat tonight, the chat has been really busy. If you are still needing some more support please call Suicide Callback Service 1300 659 467. Take care!

@Jupiterthanks but I can't, too many ears around. 

Doesn't matter anyway, thanks anyway

Wow @Catcakes that is a big step for you and for them!, I did chilcare for 25 years xxxx

Hi Snowie 

Your wonderful words have inspired me to again write to the forum. I have been struggling again with another round and to admit it is for me; just like giving in. A mood disorder is so insidious, I have the bonus of no insight for about 4 weeks, and then yippee off to the dirges I will go. 

These are the very dark places, scary and frightening. I cannot fight effectively when I am fragile. I know it. I recognise it: I just want out.

I would so appreciate somewhere safe to be me. BYO tent and knowing that someone kind is close. I just need a break, to again find some level of balance.

Regards and thank you Bast in memory and Odin - rescue

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance