Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Need to vent

thank you sis @Shaz51 

hi everyone @Shaz51 @Snowie @BPDSurvivor @Emelia8 @Eve7 @moderator @tyme @FloatingFeather @hanami 

i am not coping at the moment.  Mentally and physically i am done.   i had surgery (abdominal hernia) two weeks ago, not allowed to do any heavy lifting for 6 weeks.  Hubby took last week off to help me.  Today is first day alone at home and i am not bad.  This is the second hernia surgery I have had in 1 1/2 yrs.

i also have an ulcer which i need to have another gastroscope in a few weeks time to see if medication has helped and healed ulcer.  If not, i don't know.  

my horrible mother is playing her horrible games still - 

she has not phoned me to see how i am; only if i call her she will ask 

i am only calling once every 3-4 weeks and the conversation is only literally not even 2 mins.  it's horrible and cold.  she still doesn't ask about my kids or little A at all.  No interest at all.

Sometimes i think, i wonder if i sh what would she do; would she come to visit or not at all.  probably the latter i would say.   Last weekend i tried to call and left 5 phone messages between saturday and sunday.  No return call from her.  so this morning i called and asked if they were away (as i know they are home, they don't go anywhere).  she replied no, i told her i left all these messages.  her reply was 'oh i never got any messages' next time you call don't leave messages just call.  isn't that what i was doing.

i did buy a mothers day present because i thought i was the better person and would give it to her.  but now after this weekend and her playing her games I am going to get rid of her gift.  i really want to grab something sharp and rip into it. i have so much anger.

my little A is doing so well at school, loves it so much.  her reading and writing is way above prep level.  a big credit to my daughter as she spends lots of time with her reading since a baby.

my son is still os and is doing great.  i can't believe it will be one year next month.  he will be back next year in july - just in time for my daughter's wedding in october.

i have been dealing with a lot of stuff lately, actually since start of year.  two legal cases are progressing well,  out of my hands now.  just waiting for a concilator to call me and it could take up to 6 months.

planned for another mini holiday in october this year, was supposed to go last week for our anniversary but just had surgery so postponed it for october.

i am having horrible nightmares at the moment of spiders. huge huge spiders.  horrible.

i am seeing a dietitian this week, hoping she can help with my eating disorder.

i miss you all and i am sorry i have been away for a long time.  i got very upset and hurt and needed time away.

i hope you are all doing okay.

best wishes xxxxxxxxxx

Hi there @BlueBay 

It's lovely to hear from you. Sorry to hear things are tough right now. No need to apologise about taking some time away. 

Sending warmest wishes

Hanami

Hi @BlueBay 

So nice to hear from you hon.

I am sorry to hear everything you are going through at the moment. It seems like a lot is happening.

I am glad you have your family supporting you. Sounds like hubby has done a great job of looking after yourself. Little A sounds like she is doing an amazing job at school. I'm so happy to hear that she loves it.

I'm sorry to read about your mum hon. It must be really hard on you when she treats you like this. You certainly are being the better person and continuing to contact her. That must take so much strength and courage.

Even though we all miss you here, you need to do what is right for you. If that is time away then so be it.

Sending lots of love and hugs your way 💌💌

Hello @BlueBay 

Ive been wondering about you lately so thanks for the tag. I’m sorry it’s not all good news for you right now but I’m sure little A is the brightest spark in your life.

Stay in touch when you are able and maybe buy yourself a gift instead of your mother.

💙💙💙

Hugs and hugs @BlueBay ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Lovely you have your daughter and granddaughter A xxxx

How are you @BlueBay ? Been a busy Nonna?

Hope you are okay @BlueBay 

Happy birthday 🎂 🥳 🎉 🎈  sister 💓 

@BlueBay 

@BlueBay 

Thinking of you

Be kind to you. Hope you make the best recovery.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance