Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not coping with severe depression

@Jayneinpain we are just about to receive the thunderstorms you mentioned earlier. Currently getting lots of thunder and lightning. I hope you are well tonight. Good night and sweet dreams xo

@Leventia

If you are reading posts & messages Leve, I now realized why you were so over enthusiastic about me & a loving friendship. I am praying for your safety, ok please do not go & do anything to hurt yourself because of all this trouble in SF. I do not think anyone really understood why you were like you were towards me. Me included, I was Mental Health Worker for many years before becoming house bound 8 years ago.

Please go see your GP, PDOC, or whom ever you usually have to help you, PLEASE?

I want you to be calm & relaxed. No one person is worth your Mental Health being jeopardized like it may be at the moment. Had I read all this thread & not acted like a Romantic fool, I would have been a proper friend to you, like I know I can be.

Keep safe do not hurt yourself!!!

Every day moods change & life is strange sometimes. I have had a shit life believe me. Yet I will not give up ever! So if you do care about me like I believe you do, keep safe!! If not for yourself please do it for me, because I sincerely care! & so does GOD Care!! Amen!

I am praying for you daily!

Bella & GOD! Amen <><<

@outlander

Plz read his intro its very sincere & he may be deeply depressed now?

@LeventiaHeart

I will be here for you, when you are able, & permited, to return to SF,ok promise!

I'm not going away anywhere I need friendship, true friendship, just like you are searching for. It does take time, patience, & lots of give, & take. Plus as a Christian, lots of Faith, Trust, & guided by, GOD, via HIS Holy Spirit, whom we invited in though prayer, & heart made decision to, accept HIM. Free will no, control, this is what GOD, is all about as far as, I know to be Truth, & believe 100%, through Faith, & my own personal lived experiences.

Ok, I am now believing that you will be safe, & can read posts, & return soon, am thinking of you, now & always love you so much, my friend! xo Woman Very Happy

Have healthy food, lots of fresh water, & maybe Green Tea?  Relax, enjoy your beautiful music, & songs, just as I do, on a daily basis.

Here is a wonderful song just 4 you from me this morning, ok my special friend! xoHeart

Love & Hugs!

Bella XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX & More!Heart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cu6pclWsxzs&list=RDN2ICtCO8TCw&index=17

@Leventia& Bella

I have been reading about your troubles it made me very sad. I am grieving loss too, it's very painful & so hard to accept. I can not make troubles & loss,& heart pain, just go away. 

Things always happen for reasons out of our control, unless GOD gives us a Miracle.  I suppose the best thing is to stay in faith for a better tomorrow. I need to heal, & I found a song that is helping me, I like being able to share so I am sharing this with you now, & with others that will read this post.

GODS best for your life. Smiley Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K--kIdOpbJM

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance