Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Self harm

Well done @Fluttershy1 for keeping yoursef together. That shows how much strength you have. You should be really proud of yourself.

Relapsing is hard and we do put a lot of blame onto ourselves. That is understandable. But you have shown your strength today.

Thanks for asking and reaching out, the more strategies we have in our arsenal the better! For me, I like to try to change my environment if it's safe. Moving into a different environment can be a really great shift. 

I wish this emotional pain would stop it's not fair. I'm drained as it is. I feel like I am failing everyone. I just wanna run & hide, it's all too much. My thoughts are a mess. @Snowie - am safe

You are not failing us here @Fluttershy1 

Maybe an early night might help hon. Or perhaps a puzzle.

I feel like if I stay awake my thoughts will just get worse so I am going to go to sleep early so the day is over.

@Snowie - yeah, could do that. Am eating chips at the moment

I'm sorry you're in so much emotional pain @Fluttershy1, I've been there and it's a horrible place to be. It's really important that we talk about our feelings, it's great that you have reached out here on the forums but I really recommend you call a helpline if you're able to. I've listed a few services you can reach out to below.

Lifeline - 13 11 14

SANE counselling support - 1800 187 263

Take care, CalmingNature Heart

Nice @Fluttershy1 hope you are enjoying them.

Are you watching anything on tv at all?

Thanks @CalmingNature - hehehehe 🦕🦕

@CalmingNature - I'm feeling angry at myself 

@Fluttershy1 I'm sorry you're feeling angry at yourself, I've been there and its certainly difficult. Is there anything you can do to help? When I've felt angry at myself, I tend to write down all my thoughts and then rip up the piece of paper and throw it away (sounds odd but makes me feel better!) - do you think it would be worth trying something like this?

Take care, CalmingNature Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance