Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Struggling

Hi  @Maggie @Zed1 @Faith-and-Hope @Hamsolo01 @Dizzyizzy @Snowie @WIP @frog   @NatureLover @Judi9877 @greenpea @eth @outlander -  

what a day, took the doggo for a walk we went to the beach and she got in the water so she had to be washed when I got home, went and saw family. Now at home chilling just finished with my support worker. 
I'm just having a quiet afternoon trying to sort out things. 
I'll be around. 

Sounds like a good day @Fluttershy1 ..... 🌷

@Faith-and-Hope - currently crying, fighting urges to SH, feeling helpless. 

Good evening @Maggie @Zed1 @Faith-and-Hope @Hamsolo01 @Dizzyizzy @Snowie @WIP @frog   @NatureLover @Judi9877 @greenpea @eth @outlander -   this evening has been really hard for me, I've had flashbacks and dissociative episodes, panic attacks. 
had a arguement over dinner with my family because I wasn't hungry and then I got into trouble. I feel really low and unhappy. My headspace is not great. I don't have much patience. I've been crying. Trying to not let my urges win. 
I feel lost and numb. 
I'm feeling really unheard

im safe. 
fughting urges are hard but I can get through it

@Former-Member 

sorry its so tough for you @Fluttershy1 i hope you can have a nice hot shower and head to bed early

@outlander - having a bubble bath, still fighting urges. Might watch wreak it ralph 

bubble bath then watching wreck it ralph sounds like a good idea @Fluttershy1

@outlander - you staying on for abit? I cry

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey Candy, I am so sorry we have not been around for a while Izzy has been having a really hard time and it has taken all of my energy to look after her. I miss sweet little Ella too Heart Heart Just know I think of you often and that I wish I could be here more for you all. Heart Nikki

Nikkiiiiiiii - cuddles I miss you - Ella 

@Former-Member 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance