Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Too much pain. Please help.

@Unicorn_ Unicorn I have a different kind of pain to you it is not as intense I think,  I have bipolar and schizoaffective disorder . Are you on medication for your moods? i am on mood stabilizers just because I go a bit crazy lol and then crash into a deep depression like I did yesterday and then back up again. It felt like hell yesterday.

@Unicorn_ You are definately NOT troubling me at all. I just want to help make you feel a bit better. Do you want to tell me about your favourite hobbies, or pets that you have even your favourite foot ball team?

@greenpea I am sorry that you had a bad day tomorrow. I hope today is treating you well.

@greenpea yes, I am under treatment right now. And I am taking time to adjust to it.

@Unicorn_ Thanks Unicorn 🙂 yes today has been much better thanks. That is the best thing I think that nothing remains the same. It always changes life that is.:)

@greenpea that’s so true. I am truly glad that you’re feeling better today. You are one of the kindest people I know. I wish you well.

Thank you for your valuable time and help

@Unicorn_ I hope i have helped a bit. Wishing you a peaceful night with good thoughts Unicorn 🙂 I will see you later.

@greenpea you sure did help me. I wish you have the sweetest of dreams and a good nights sleep.
See you later. 🙂

Hi @Unicorn_

Is it ok if I sit with you for a while..  I'm sad to hear you're in so much pain.  I think emotional pain can be worse than physical pain, especially if we're feeling stuff but can't articulate what emotions we are feeling.  

Please don't apologise for reaching out to people.  We try and help each other, whether its talking or venting or just sitting.  We all belong here.  You belong.  You are important.

Have you had some rest?  Have you had something to eat and drink?  Do you have something that may have soothed you in the past: maybe a book or movie or pjs or special blanket or soft toy?  I have a toy donkey called Lord Byron Bray that I can cuddle in bed when I'm having not-so-good days. Is there something to distract you: maybe drawing, colouring in, a jigsaw, music or cooking?

Please be kind to yourself.  We are here for you.

Take care.  Hug.

@NatalieS you have no idea how much this means right now. Thank you, you’re a beautiful soul.
Of course you can sit with me right now. I would very much like it.
Hug.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance