Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Trying to get help

@Shaz51 💙
@Former-Member @Lee82 💞

Everything in my past is just coming up to the surface all at once at the moment and I can't deal. SH is controlling me and I can't stop. Saw my psych today and just feeling overwhelmed but everything. Easter is a particularly hard time for me as is Christmas. They bring up a lot of raw emotions. @Shaz51 

How are you doing my friend @outlander ?

ohhh @Lee82  we are here for you every moment of the days ahead , please stay strong 

you are sooo awesome tooo me xoxoxo

hold on tooo us xoxo

Thank you so much @Shaz51 . You are so sweet ❣️

@Lee82  R U Ok at the moment my awesome friend , pleas i hope you are xxxxx

I just don't know how to explain it anymore. @Shaz51  The pain I feel mentally seems to be morphing physically. 
It just seems like everything around me has changed. It's like things that made me laugh and happy no longer do. Things I used to get excited over no longer do. Food has no taste and everything looks grey. 

My guilt seems to be eating me alive. My anxiety stops me from living. My PTSD follows me everywhere and is distroying my life. 
I know I shouldn't feel like it's my fault everything that has happened to me but I can't help but feel it is. 
I know what I should be thinking, feeling and doing but all I think of is darkness. All I feel is terrified and worthless and hopeless. All I do is nothing and when I do try I fail. 

Hi @Lee82 

It sounds like things are feeling big at the moment. I can see that you have some support from your psychologist but that SH has played a role in your recent experience.

I can see you're really reaching out here on the forums and engaging and that's brilliant. I want to make sure that you have some other supports in place right now while things are feeling particularly sticky. Being that the forums is for peer support it isn't always the best first go-to when thing are feeling really heavy and tricky to handle alone. I wanted to remind you that there's a bunch of other places that might be good to have on hand for now and for over Easter:

Lifeline: 13 11 14 or Crisis Chat

Suicide call back service: 1300 659 467 or online counselling

Samaritans: 135 247

If in immediate danger: 000

I know it's hard right now and I hope you'd continue to commuicate on the forums while also reaching out for phone counselling support around your psychology appointments.

Much love,

Ochre.

@Lee82, my mr shaz does not cope with changes either my friend xoxo

you are strong my friend xx

@Former-Member, @outlander@Snowie 

Hi @Shaz51 hope your day has been better for you. ❣️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance