Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Weird experiences with crisis lines

@Helpmeheal, I'm going alright, thank you. 🙂 How are you? I was out all day today, but will be back again soon...

@Mystery @Today is a hard day… feeling very hurty emotionally. I am so glad these forums are here. I feel pretty low, today. 

Hi @Helpmeheal ,

I'm here if you want a chat.

@tyme @Hello…. How are you today? I’m feeling kind of low, unfortunately. Going to try having a shower and see if that helps. Hope you are having a better time than me at the moment. ❤️

Awwww @Helpmeheal ,

Hugs for you from my side (if that helps).

I've had a challenging day, but mentally, I feel quite supported. 

I'm happy to check-in with you after you have your shower (no obligations). You can tag me if/when you want a chat.

tyme

Hugs, @tyme … I had a shower, it helped a bit maybe. How are you dealing with your challenging day? 

I am glad you asked that question @Helpmeheal - I think it speaks to your will to continue in your journey of discovery and recovery.

This is some of what I did today:

1) I had a short, concise debrief to a trusted person.

2) I had an exercise session.

3) I checked-in with others who needed a bit of support.

4) I BREATHED it out....

I'm still working through it today. I've had a BIG day, but I'm so happy to be here.

I hope you find a fuzzy, warm place to comfort yourself.

tyme

That sounds good @tyme … I need to do some exercise, I think… I’m in bed now, trying to focus on the present moment, which is comfortable and warm. I have a mint tea and my sheepskin that I scrunch when I feel sad, and I am watching videos about car camping on YouTube. Thank you for writing back to me… I really appreciate it… I think just feeling like I am not alone is helpful. Other humans are so important.

@Helpmeheal , Yes, I am a real person. I am not a robot, and I am definitely here with you. You are not alone.

I hope you have a good rest. I can actually visualise a warm bed sipping mint tea. mmmmmmmmm... lovely.

Any plans for tomorrow?

Tomorrow I plan to go for a walk in the sun, and hopefully do some exercise. My life is pretty basic at the moment… how about you?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance