Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: not coping

@outlander 💌💌

thank you @tyme @Snowie @creative_writer i guess its just overwhelming trying to clean out the house etc. i am also abit lost because im so use to having so many reliant on me and now i have some freedom. with that it is also giving me alot of time to think as well.
i know i have a lot of things i can be doing like continuing to clean out the house etc but at the same time i also done know what to do either. and when i dont have to be cleaning or seeing pop or at work i have nothing or no where to go. ive spend the last 3 days at home till today because i had no where to be except night shift. and money is getting more sparce. i feel like im working alot but i dont seem to be getting anywhere with bills or paying thigns off either. its getting abit frustratring now

@outlander I can't give any advice but I can listen hon

thank you @Snowie

how are you @Snowie

its strange not speaking to really anyone except those at work.

Not good @outlander 

It must feel strange being in the house by yourself. I am assuming it will take awhile to get used to it.

it is abit strange @Snowie by the time im use to it i will have to move i think.
this house is so much work. alot more then i anticiated thats for sure. ive only done 2 rooms in 2 weeks.

Just take your time with the house @outlander It's not a sprint. I'm sure you have a lot of things to go through each day. If your Pop was like my Pop, he had collected a lot over the years.

there is definently alot @Snowie
theyve lived here for nearly 40 years so theres alot of junk being aquired

My pop didn't throw anything away when my Grandma passed away @outlander Sounds like your pop was the same.

What are you doing with everything? Selling it, giving it away, relatives taking it?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance