Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: not coping

The past few days have been hard. My depression has me in the pits of despair and hopelessness. I know itll pass but its still hard while im in this space.
I love to help people offline too but somethings are becoming clear. The friends i thought i had turned out to not be friends. Just people wanting information and help. I was even called a liar and filled with nonscense by someone who i thought was a friend and then i n the same sentence asked for more of my help like saying that meant nothing.
I cant help but to help people but now its some thing id rather hide away from. That feels unusual to me. As much as i want to put my hand up to help i think its best if i just try and stop. If i stay away and keep my thoughts etc to myself maybe people might like me. People are confusing sometimes or maybe its just me.

@outlander here with you sweetheart 💜💜💜

@outlander 💗💗

@outlander  so very sorry to hear about your foot, the crutches, and the despair and hopelessness 😞 I am assuming SI and SH too 😞

I so wish things would turn around for you!

I agree that stopping helping people IRL who aren't true friends but are only trying to use you (and abuse you!) is a good idea. And you are so skilled at helping people here on the forums, I think it would be good to focus that instead. 

Sending you much 💙, wishes and hugs...

@outlander 💜💜

would anyone be around atm?

I am here @outlander 

Hi @outlander 😄💖

@outlander 💕💕💕

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance