Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: not coping

Sorry @outlander Fell asleep last night. 

Will very much miss our sister too. But she needs to do what is right for her. Hoping her break wont be too long.

Hope you got some sleep last night hun.

Thats ok sis @Snowie im glad you actually got some sleep. I know its been tricky even with meds lately.

Im back in bed after mum being here earlier but i forgot i have some people coming to pick some things up from 930 so ill get back up in a min. Cupcake wars is usually on about now so will watch that.

Do you have ect today? @Snowie

Dropping off some 💞💞💞💞 @outlander @Snowie 

Hi @Zoe7 

@Former-Member  and I have been thinking about you - we have noticed that you have been quiet lately and we are sending our best thoughts to you 

I hope you are taking time out for self-care - which is always a good thing to do when life gets hectic in any number of ways

And school is back this week - I am not sure what's going on in every state and what staggered times and class-room social spacing will mean but it must be a testing time for teachers - and you are in our thoughts

Dec

@Former-Member @Lee82 @Maggie @Former-Member @Eve7
care to join me for a cup of tea?
Former-Member
Not applicable

Love to @outlander 😀💕👍

@Former-Member 🙏

Hi @outlander 

the jug is on..I’ve actually walked out of my room to the kitchen!!

camimile for me ❤️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance