Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: why can't I cope longer?

hi @Former-Member Heart
im working this weekend at another job so ive only got a little bit of time this morning but will come back this evening when im home. trying to hurry up and get pop these assessments so i can get the ball rolling for other things. everyone seems to have such long wait lists- super annoying and frustrating. hes becoming very dependent on me and is struggling to do the basic tasks except for his usual routines which allows me to have the second job every once in a while thankfully.
trying to save for another car as well.

Goodluck with your cleaning up, house inspections are quite annoying arent they but i guess they are going to happen whether we like them or not hey. How is the unpacking going? did you manage to get any help with unloading some of the heavy stuff?

how are you going?

hello @Former-Member Heart

Ahhh the pros and cons of people. 

Good Luck with finding a church.

I am working on staying connected but having less expectations. 

I am a pretty sensitive egg.

@Former-Member There is a glitch on the forum. Have not been able to post pics for a day.

Smiley Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good morning to you too @Former-Member .

Yes I have recovered from my trip away to family.  My Mum got out of hospital last Wednesday, but was not permitted at home at that stage.  The home care people did not have the expertise or resources to care for her at home then.  So we managed to get her transferred from hospital and into a Respite position in a nursing home short term.  She is hoping to get home this week, and fingers crossed she has recovered enough to do so.

Good to hear that things are continuing to progress for you too.  🌺  

Waves to @outlander @Appleblossom 

Sherry 

Former-Member
Not applicable

hi @outlander hope work went well on w'end. Didn't know you were juggling a couple of jobs as well. Did you get your pop assessments sorted? Understand the 'wait list frustration, Im currently looking for a new GP in new town i moved to - my first priority dr  recommendef to me has a 3month wait list for newbys 😒 , and today an alternative recommendation has closed her books, and there was no apts with ANYBODY in that centre 'till next Wednesday 🤐 Always the good drs booked out of cause, yep, annoying and frustrating. 

@Zoe7 missing you. Saw you on the other thread. Hope you can do something special during your school break / holidays. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Appleblossom , I understand, or relate to sensitive, sorry if I hurt you unintentionally or otherwise. Last thing I want. How did your week go?

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Former-Member, seem to have missed this your post. Glad to hear you've recovered from trip away to family, and hope your mums Respite is helpful, and home working out with extra helps. How's things with hubby? Sounds very insecure 🌺

Hi @Former-Member Praying for me (or for anyone) is always a kind & thoughtful gesture.

So thank you, that's much appreciated.

I do understand (& agree) with why you needed to block your Br's phone no's.

My brothers have been similarly nasty over the decades, although not as bad as yours.

One of my brothers cut me off for years, & refused to even talk to me - through no fault of mine, nothing I actually said or did.

I have had to block the phone no's of my cousin, who SA'd me - he suddenly repeatedly phoned & emailed me, just before I went into hospital (March this year) for my 4th major surgery.

I have had no contact with this person (my choice), for 8 years - it was a shock, to have him try to contact.

Especially days before I went into hospital.

I'm thinking of youHeart

I don't often find the energy to write much on the forum.

Adge

Former-Member
Not applicable

Guess my life is slowly unwinding. Was suppose to go back to Sydney to visit dad yesterday but so much anxiety about it all night, tossing and turning, and ummy upset... I just ended up frozen in time, in bed all day yesterday, in my nothingness here.
When I turned the phone on I got msgs Bro4 admitted to hospital with lesions on lower spine on MRI. And a friend devostated her old dog with cancer needed 2B euthenased 😟
Does anyone have good news 😭
I've been teary all day. Mainly missing family who seem resolute in their firewall against me, treating me as though already dead 😩 Messes with my SI. Can't think of one thing I've done to justify this level of hatred, and it Hurts so bad, to be shut out. With the clear intentions to inflict emotional pain in the little things. I simply don't understand. One friend whose watched from the side thinks it's demonic in nature, evil, and the holy spirit whispers "they hate you because they hate me" So in that context I can conclude at the very least that this abuse is not God's perfect will. But at the same time, in learning I'm better off without them, which is hard but maybe necessary. I'm on my own, with no close support while they have partners and money and houses... yet still can't give out of their plenty...
Just coming to terms with that today I guess, thus all the tears.
Sorry, Bering gloomy again.
I did feed the birds today. Some beautiful stubby parrot family came to feed today, and king parrots, wow, love the clean air and wild life here.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Ooo, @Adge, nice to see you and thank you for posting, I know it's hard for you. I have low energy lately too but probably not so bad as you, just burnout I think, compassion fatigue... I know you know what I mean with your work (you still working?).
Sorry your family relations have been as crazy and unsupportive as mine, but makes me feel less alone. Thanks for sharing that. Hugzz Adge 🐦

Hi @Former-Member  

Im sorry about everything happening in your life atm. I hope that some good news comes your way soon ans also that you'll  be able to get in to see a gp and make them a regular  as well. 

Wait lists and closed book responses  are really frustrating and disheartening too hey. 

Ill keep my fingers crossed that things start  to go your  way sooner rather then later  💜

No assessments yet, not till later in the yr unfortunatly but the months seem to be going by quite quickly  thankfully so  hopefully  will get some answers soon. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance