Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Events

Re: Topic Tuesday // Let’s Chat: Chronic Pain & Mental Health // Tues 1st March, 7:00-8:30PM AEDT

Was there any other Q's that you may have had just before finish up here? @Shaz51 or @Bow 

Re: Topic Tuesday // Let’s Chat: Chronic Pain & Mental Health // Tues 1st March, 7:00-8:30PM AEDT

@Oshun_Blu I like to wish you all the best  for today and the future ❤

As we start to wrap up tonight’s conversation on Chronic Pain;
Thank you so much to everyone who has joined us tonight!

@Shaz51 @Bow @Oshun_Blu @cloudcore 

AND extending a really BIG thank you to @Oshun_Blu  for sharing your knowledge and awareness with us all here 😊

This has been such a great discussion and I really appreciate the incredible honesty from everyone here. I know there are many people who will benefit from reading this later on.

Also a BIG thank you for being here @cloudcore 

💛🧡

Thank you, @Shaz51 😊 Right back you, I hope that the your evening is restful in all the ways it needs to be. Thank you so much for participating and sharing with us 💚

@flybluebird Thank you so much for having me! Thank you to @cloudcore for all your help tonight.This is an area I'm really passionate about, and am always so happy to chat more about it with anyone who may wish to 

Thank you once again everyone! 💜😊

Just closing off our chat for tonight but please feel free to continue chatting over on the forums.

Have a great night all!

Thank you @Oshun_Blu for all the valuable resources you have shared for everyone reading along! 

Good night everyone 😊💛

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance