Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

perspective
Senior Contributor

Biatches

So I’m starting a new thread cos things get convoluted. I’m in the roundabout I have the only yellow car in the small country town I live in. Behind me approaches the bright blue car - I recognise the occupant as the fake that has caused me so much angst. I decide to sit there and let a few cars go past so I can watch her in the rear view. She’s angry and I can see what looks like thumping her steering wheel. 
of course all the book club ‘friends’ stuck by her and abandoned me . 

2 REPLIES 2
Rhye
Senior Contributor

Re: Biatches

Hey there @perspective,

Sometimes it is easier to start a new thread because things can get lost in the mix. I'm sorry to hear that there's someone in your community causing you angst. That must be extra hard living in a small country town...tricky to escape them, all the more so when you own a yellow car!

It sounds like the people you considered your friends have also caused you to feel more distressed by what's transpired with this person, is that right? Having felt periods of isolation from those I care about, I know how much that can hurt 💙

Thankfully, and hopefully, you have a community here to support you – we're here to chat if you wanted to talk about what transpired or the feelings that have emerged as a result. It can be tough to sit through these things alone so please reach out when and if you need.

Rhye ☘️

Re: Biatches

Sorry to hear that you have to deal with this @perspective.

Take care,
RedHorse 🌹🐴

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance