Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Clawde
Senior Contributor

Cloud

Hello @Clawde here, why do you ask us to out ourselves, when this web site asks us to keep our selves anonymous 

personally I am am a transgender so my life is anonymous and complicated so why on earth do you ask for us to share with no one in real life, just a thought passing by, also tried to donate a couple of dollars to the organisation but the web site crashed, then sent me here, after I log in again, really ? I don’t have much money anyway but love this site it has been my favorite thing and freinds PS this site has kept 

4 REPLIES 4
greenpea
Senior Contributor

Re: Cloud

@Clawde  just checking on you sweetheart.xxx

Paperdaisy
Peer Support Worker

Hello @Clawde and thank you for posting. I'm wondering if you could please give a little more information about what you are referring to so we can best support you in this space? 

Anonymity is an important guideline as it helps keep everyone safe. In terms of sharing aspects of yourself in a safe way, that's really up to you and what you feel comfortable with and some people share more than others. I hope you feel safe and supported on these forums and please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help. 

Paperdaisy 😊

RedHorse
Senior Contributor

You are such a supportive presence on this forum @Clawde 

Sending you peaceful vibes and big virtual hugs 🌈🤗

Take care,
RedHorse 🌹🐴

Clawde
Senior Contributor

Thankyou @RedHorse  👍

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance