Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

saturnzoon
Senior Contributor

Coming back here after a few years

Hi everyone 

I have not been on here for a couple of years cause my mental health has been up and down and have memory loss caused by stress so they tell  me.

All my therapys I have had over the years have not really helped and cause I've run out of NDIS funding can't see anyone, but read an email yesterday about this group that I forgot and wasn't ready to come back into before.

So I would just like to say Hi to all my friends who we're on here with me and sorry I didn't let you all know that I had to stop, and then I'd like to say hello to everyone who have come on here since I stopped and will be nice to get to know you all again, trying to catch up on my posts from before and topics I was on.

So thank you all.

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Coming back here after a few years

Hi @saturnzoon

I am new here - fluffylight one of the Peer Workers 🙂

So nice to have you here again! Welcome hugs your way and a safe space awaits you 💛

I'm sorry things have been tough, I hope that reconnection in this space offers some soothing your way.

If you ever feel like some extra support, we are also available via phone at the SANE helpline: available Mon-Fri 10am-8pm on1800 187 263.

fluffylight xx

Hi Saturnzoon

Hello I’m new here. Glad you felt you could come back. 

Hey hello 👋 @saturnzoon , soo good to see you here again 🙂

Hello and welcome @Queenb72 🙂

Hey my awesome @fluffylight 

welcome @fluffylight  and @Queenb72  hope you both are finding it helpful on here

@Shaz51 nice to talk to you again, been a while

I'm trying to take one minute at a time and change my negative thoughts to a positive one sometimes it works and other times it doesn't  just depends on what's going on.

Hey there @saturnzoon - the fact that you are trying is a huge step! Good on you! It's not the easiest thing to do, but well done for trying. 

Go slow and do what feels comfortable and right for you.

Please take care.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance