Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

katerochford
New Contributor

Disability Pension

Hi Everyone

I'm feeling very alone on the Disability Pension, im wanting to connect with others in the same boat that have free time and understand what its like to have bipolar or other barriers with not being able to work.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Disability Pension

Hi @katerochford 

Welcome to the forums, thanks for reaching out. We are here for you. I have a link here to our factsheet on Bipolar... Bipolar disorder (sane.org) hopefully you will find it useful, there is a forum insight button at the top that will direct you to other useful forum topics there. Another helpful tip on the forums use the @ button and you will be able to tag other users in your conversation with the dropdown box. I have complex mental health and have struggled with believing in my capabilities at work. Slowly with the education I have received through the SANE peer guide program I am gaining confidence and stability and finding purpose. Do you have any special interests? I like to go into nature and photograph what I see. Here is a picture I took recently out orchid hunting...Sun OrchidSun Orchid

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance