Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Hippychick7878
Contributor

Feeling lost and down

I don't know how to take care of my depression and anxiety and bipolar it's really out of hand and I don't know what to do about it any ideas or suggestions please and thank you.

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Feeling lost and down

Hey @Hippychick7878 

Sorry to hear things are out of hand, glad you're here reaching out. Have you read our fact sheets on the conditions you are managing? Depression (sane.org) Anxiety disorder (sane.org) Bipolar disorder (sane.org)

Do you currently have support for your symptoms?

I'm sorry to hear you are feeling lost and down and I truly hope you can find your good place again soon.

Do you have any professional support like a psychologist atm?

I'm reading "Feeling Great" by David D Burns and it is a great self help book for good mental well-being based upon Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. It is easy to follow and has some practical ways to improve depressive episodes and relieve anxiety. I don't often find that "just" a book will make significant impact on it's own, but this one has certainly done that.

Keep talking in here too as there are heaps of helpful and kind folk.

Yea I just read them I have no support I feel like I don't it's just me and myself 

Thank you so very much for your kind message it's great to know people really care here thanks heaps for the advise

Thanks heaps so kind of you
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance