Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Tigereye80
Contributor

From a great day to not so great..

Hi well what started as a great day is by far turned out to be crappy of the highest proportion.. ( for me anyways) 

I just found my vehicle with 4 stabbed tyres yep 4, someone has stabbed the brand-new 4 tyres on my car with a sharp item

Now thats not the worst part for me but what is worse is the fact that they done that to me, I'm a very easy going person who gets on well with everyone and i don't believe i have given anyone a reason to do this to me, i am just feeling like my high mood has just crashed am i making a big thing out of this or is it ok for me to be pissed off hurt and angry?

5 REPLIES 5

Re: From a great day to not so great..

Sounds reasonable to me to be upset. Its particular and real @Tigereye80 and will put plans out of whack.   It may have been random, I had my car keyed when I lived outside a secondary school, that felt bad, this is worse, but only give it so  .... much energy. Dont let it rob you ten times over.

I'm so sorry to hear of this @Tigereye80 !

Of course you have every right to feel the way you do. 

If you don't mind me asking, have you reported it so that there is awareness of what is happening in the area?

I know I would be devastated if it happened to my vehicle, especially knowing that I haven't done ill to anyone!

These feelings of hurt are so valid. I hope you can find something you can do for yourself tonight. It doesn't take the hurt and pain away, but it will give you some space between yourself and the hurt.

I'm here tonight if you need a chat,

tyme

Oh @Tigereye80  that’s  horrible! I would be really upset too! My car is my freedom and independence and would be lost if I didn’t have it. 

do you have insurance? Is it something that you can claim? Or is the excess too much? 

im sorry, it’s really shitty and not fair. 

You definitely have the right to feel pissed off, hurt and angry! I'm sorry this happened to you 😞
@Tigereye80 

@tyme 

Thankyou for your kind words im feeling quite low after all this and trying to understand my bi polar more is very hard for me to comprehend it all and hence the reason i am feeling so low and down and out but on the bright side my beautiful partner has been such a blessing and understanding and so supportive, i would be lost without him 😊

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance