Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

eyespy
New Contributor

Introduction :)

Hello! Hoping to make some friends on here. 

9 REPLIES 9

Re: Introduction :)

Hey! @eyespy 

Welcome! 

My name is Amber22 and I am a Peer Support Worker here at SANE. 

I'm so glad you've joined us on here - please reach out if you need any help at all 🙂 

Sending hugs

Hello @eyespy and welcome to The Sane Forums 😀 We have such a supportive with a wide range of individuals to connect to. 

I look forwarding to chatting with you 😊

Hello 👋

Hey @eyespy !

Great to have you with us.

Hope to see you around on the forums. Anything you are particularly interested in? We may be able to tag you to some threads of interested.

Hi there @june23 - long time, no see!

Hello @tyme, how are you? It’s good to be back. I might update my recovery thread soon 😊

Life's been pretty full on for me (not in a bad way or anything) @june23 . Just BUSY lol. I guess I like to keep myself busy. If you update your thread, please feel free to tag me in. No obligations though 🙂

Hope you have been well.

Glad to hear it’s not in a bad way! Staying busy can be a good thing for sure

@eyespy welcome and I hope the forums provide what you are looking for. I have found them very safe and supportive.

@eyespy 

Welcome and I am sure you will find it nice here, it is really very lovely, and the people are so nice to talk to.  I too hope you find some lovely and wonderful friends here, I must admit I am still a bit of a novice, but I am fast finding my feet.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance