Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Re: Medication experience

i have tried several meds and  i have decided to try and avoid them due to the side effects i had. i am such a sensitive person to medication that alot of the meds dont agree with me. which kinda sucks but the las lot ended me in hospital really sick so now extremly causous about taking meds. but thats just how my body copes with meds. so for me its alot of trial amd error

Former-Member
Not applicable

I walk everyday, keep myself active around the house and try to eat healthy. Only have an occasional drink. You have to work HARD at it when you are able to to counteract the days when you can’t. We have a choice to stay healthy or not.
Former-Member
Not applicable

Sorry that you wasn't treat with compassion and respect @chibam  and everyone else too!  it is hard enough to handle mental ill health without being supported too.  I am lucky to have my husband and a lack of some life stresses others have, I don't know how I would cope if I was alone and if my determination to stay drug free would work for me. I don't handle stress well. But I do have hope.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance